A case of beer is owed by any team member:
- whose girlfriend/wife cheers excessively or makes an appearance in the bench/dugout area.
- who makes an error resulting in the loss of a perfect game by a pitcher
- who chooses to spend "quality time" with the gf/wife instead of attending a practice or game
- who wears their "NEW" or "OLD" game day jersey to any practice
- who receives a golden sombrero
- who wears their jersey into a bar
- who forgets to bring or leaves behind a piece of equipment or part of their uniform
- who breaks someone else’s bat, in addition to replacing the bat
- who is unable to hit their weight
- who throws a chair
- who gives themselves a nickname, such as "Big Sexy"